sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2015

Favorite Adverts !

Hello !!!


Who never cried wachting an advert ? I did. who never fell in love for a song wachting an advert and then google the name of a song ?  I did !

 Here are my favorite adverts !


1- As usual , John Lewis made an amazing christmas advert #ManOnTheMoon







2-... and a cat that destroys a family house!! This one made me laugh





3- This one was a mix of feelings, my mother in law sent to my email and 1 day later EVERYONE talked about this on facebook


4- I don´t remenber where i´ve seen this for the first time . but I can say it was a life lesson !!



5- And because it´s Christmas 









1 comentário:

  1. This is so me :) <3
    In love with the island xmas adds and the german one <3

    https://matildeferreira.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar